In this talk, Professor Thaldar (an associate professor at the University of KZN) and Dr Maria Botes (Postdoctoral Researcher at SnT, Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust) address members of the Associated Surgeons of South Africa (ASSA) on whether COVID vaccination should be mandatory prior to elective surgery.
- ASSA ETHICS TALK – Should COVID vaccination be mandatory prior to elective surgery?
- Online Sessions: Telehealth and Telemedicine
- Online Sessions: Informed Consent, Disclosure and Record Keeping
- Online Session: Navigating Forensic Audits
- Online session: Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (POPI)
- AHPCSA Complaint Procedure
- Online Sessions: Informed Consent
- Vicarious Liability Explained
- Online Session: Medicine Maternity Care and Remote Site Health Management in Africa
- The Ins and outs of Telemedicine (now known as “Telehealth”)